- Me: you will definitely need to take me to Taiwan one day :)
- Ityng: Yes!
- Me: i don't know how one would be able to stop eating at one of the night markets.
- Ityng: Lol you don't stop. I did 48 hrs in Taiwan. I started with my fave aunt's family place. breakfast at 10 went to a lunch right after. Then they took me to a day market which lead to a night market. I stopped eating at 11pm btw in between getting to the places they made sure I had a beverage like tapioca or soy or whatever. Then I went to my grandmother's she got me this awesome cold noodle dish for breakfast. Then my aunt (from vietnam) cooked. Wow. She is really good. Then I went to the airport.
- Everytime I go to Taiwan I always miss the feeling of hunger a little. Weird huh?
- Me: I love this.
- and you.
- Ityng: :)
“Hey,” Sebastian said as we scraped frost off the windshield. “It’s almost First Friday. We should go to Space Gallery, I heard they have this cool exhibit on the meaning of science through art.”
This great new tumblr discovery, Your L.L. Bean Boyfriend (their bio: “He will build you a table and then have sex with you on it. Doesn’t get much hotter than that.”) makes me wish I were hanging out in a snuggly cabin in Maine even more than usual.
If I were buying Kristen Bell a Chanukkah present, this would be it.
First of all, let me say that you, the fans of Boy Meets World, have been awesome. That word is often used incorrectly by people, including myself, on a daily basis but you have truly been awe inspiring. You, yes, even YOU, are the reason that Girl Meets World WILL BE MADE. J
Working from home for a week post-Sandy led me to find that Boy Meets World is airing on weekday afternoons. It was really a great show and holds up quite well. Really excited to see how this reboot goes.
TAMMY BALDWIN, the Senator-Elect from Wisconsin, will become the first openly gay person ever elected to Senate. MAZIE HIRONO, the Senator-Elect from Hawaii, will become the first Asian-American woman in Senate. TAMMY DUCKWORTH, the Representative-Elect for Illinois, will become the first disabled female veteran elected to the House of Reps. (she lost both her legs in the Iraq War).
Tonight is one for the history books.
TAMMY DUCKWORTH! I loved her during the convention. So pleased by all of this.
Seth Meyers on the Steroid Era of storms.
From last night’s Late Night filmed during Sandy, with no audience members.
At least someone in New York is hitting home runs in October. Bravo, Seth Meyers!
A question to ponder
- Daniel: If you could save just one kind of dinosaur from extinction, which would you pick?
- Me: There are too many angles to consider!!
- Michelle: If I could be assured the this wasn't a mistake...Tyrannosaurus Rex.
- Daniel: It's a mistake.